Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ADAM'S BRUNCHBOX


I had the yummiest lunch today at my dearest friend Andrew's (and Simon's!) brunch bar in Balcatta. Well, it's Adam's BrunchBox to be exact. And who is Adam? Well, he's the guy with the red apple in the garden of Eden.. You get a free apple with every meal purchased at the brunch bar.

We were famished by the time we arrived there and I have decided to go with Vegie Vibe, a burger filled with avocado, salad and a very thick juicy pumpkin and lentil patty. Yummm. Sam was hungry too and went for the Oz Burger, which you can imagine, had everything from beetroot to bacon strips! As if that wasn't enough, we had what I ordered, a "small" fries on the side. Check this out!
And then we demolished it. With all ten fingers firmly planted onto the buns, we tried not to drop any of the filings. At that point I wished I had samurai'd it in half before attacking it with my widest opened mouth I could stretch. But then again, this way was more fun! I was really full at the end and had to leave some leftovers on the plate!


Check out the place if you're ever around the area. 511 wanneroo rd (between Reid Hwy and Balcatta Rd). Or if you don't live here, check out Simon's creative Adam's website!


No comments: