Friday, August 15, 2008

BROKEN SOLES

What do you do with all the old training shoes that you accumulate over the years? I can't bare to throw mine away. Although they all look 'holey' like this!
These are my beloved 'Fei Yue' shoes, and a few other BATA ones that didn't last any longer either. As training would dictate, most of the damage is done on the R shoe! I dug them all out last night because I was trying to marry a 'decent' pair together, hoping I can use it to train on gravel. I didn't realise the extent of the (worn) condition that none can be saved.. :(
So I got a new pair (again!) today. I don't forsee this new pair to last past January 2009! I got a pair of black 'Fei Yue' shoes last year - I only have one pair and I only wear it as casual wear. There's no way I'm destroying that!

3 comments:

Stewart said...

hah, it's really lucky that I found here, I'm also a fan of Feiyue. I live in Shanghai, how about you ?

Lucy Liew said...

Look at your chow hais... My the lost soles of these shoes find peace in whatever you've put them through. Adoi!
Eh.. kononnya ada peminat kasut feiyue!

Boots160 said...

Loving these photos and your collection of Feiyues. I just bought my first ever pairs and love them