Sunday, August 24, 2008

ZEN MISTRESS

I treated myself to a slick Creative Zen … And now we have 2 at home! I find this easier to handle and better than an iPod. Downloading is easy and I’ve finally figured out how to build my playlist. Unfortunately, to most who would like to borrow it, 80% of it is filled with 80’s music. Depeche Mode happened to be the first band I downloaded onto my Zen! Hee hee.. Yesterday I trained with it for the first time and boy was I pumped! I was in a world of my own, (albeit deaf to my surroundings), much to the annoyance of my other team mates who couldn’t really get my attention! (Sorry guys! Love your work…) The arm band does the job by not slipping from my skinny arms during training and it tucks under my sleeves nicely. But I would’ve preferred it if it wasn’t that big. Or my arms just looked small in it. Anyhoo, I just love my new toy!

No comments: