Thursday, June 26, 2008

COLOUR ME HAPPY

I have been helping a very good friend of mine decide on some gowns for her wedding and as we were flipping through the catalogue, a few of them stood out for me. Needless to say, we had very different tastes, as I tend to steer away from the conservative/customary designs! She went with a selection of white and ivory gowns and I pointed out my preference to this:

How’s that for sexy… and I love the colour!
So she spent the next 20 minutes arguing her point that wedding gowns should be all-white. Lame... After much (interesting) discussion, I picked out this number, to show her that a bit of colour does make the dress standout more.
Short dresses are nice too and best suited for small, low-key and fuss free weddings. They are not common choice as bridal attire, but I believe with the right accessories (and bouquet) will make the bride look like a million bucks. Plus, for practicality sake, you can always wear it again as a cocktail dress! Recycle!

Oh and by the way, she’s now going with the dress with the red sash…!

No comments: