Saturday, June 21, 2008

SHOES GLORIOUS SHOES

The world's best-known shoe collector, former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos, has her own footwear museum! OMG How awesome is it to have a building filled with nothing but your shoe collection??

I love shoes, my #1 weakness. A friend of mine asked me where I get my footwear from. Let me take you on a journey to visit some of my personal favourite shoe haunts. Well I may not be like Imelda and the key word is budget, we average wage earners can’t afford bloody Manolo Blahnik or Jimmy Choo shoes!… Anyway, I love Charles & Keith in Singapore, my shoe shrine. Never leave this shop without buying at least 5 pairs! They have very summer-y shoes and sandals though.. I'm actually looking for a nice snazzy pair of boots. Its winter here in Australia and its blinking freezing. I discovered Nine West has great boots range!! I’m tossing between this:
and this (comes in black too):
Help me decide!
During my recent trip to Malaysia, I saw a very nice pair of heels that I thought will be the shoes that I'll wear on my wedding. Check this out:
Now to get the dress... I don't think I'll go with the usual white/pearl/ivory dresses though, but something with abit of colour. I know I'm doing it the other way round, but you know me with shoes - If it catches my eyes, I just have to get it!

1 comment:

CZZ said...

so whens the BIG day huh...