Thursday, June 26, 2008

SPOT STAN

I watched Incredible Hulk over the weekend. I’ve always been a fan of Edward Norton and this movie had pretty cool effects. But right at the end of the movie, just before the credits, appeared a familiar face. HINT - Stark Industries.. .Woohoo!… can’t wait to see the next instalment!

Speaking of Marvel comics, there has been discussions on cameo appearances by Stan Lee in all the Marvel productions. i.e. Hulk, Spiderman, XMen etc.. Someone actually put together all of his cameo appearances and stuck it on YouTube!

And speaking of cameo appearances in The Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno is looking pretty good for his age! Looked like he was about to burst out of his security guard uniform! Well, overall, I enjoyed the movie, although I think the Lou version of Hulk had a funkier haircut than this current one. I say bring back the mullet!!

No comments: