Saturday, July 19, 2008

BATMAN JUST GOT DARKER...

We just couldn't wait for the weekend and went to watch The Dark Knight on Thursday night. We thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly watching Heath as The Joker. In my opinion, he stood out the most in this movie and he brought out the psychotic character which just effortlessly overshadowed our hero caped crusader. Made Batman look moody and emotionless, who I suddenly noticed speaks with a slight lisp! Actually both The Joker & Batman look like they have cotton wool stuffed into their cheeks. But I applaud Heath, he did a fantastic job, won me over Jack Nicholson any time. Storyline, kept my attention 100% throughout. The question from The Joker still haunts me though, "Do you know how I got these scarssss?". Well, you'll just have to go and watch it yourself... I didn't mind it being over 2 and half hours in duration but my only advice to all is to have a good wee before the movie!

No comments: