Monday, July 14, 2008

GIRLS' BEST FRIEND

Can’t afford diamonds? Or simply turned off by diamond trading after watching Blood Diamond? Whatever your reason may be, you can’t deny yourself a little bling in your life. My good friend in Singapore told me about Diamond Simulants like Moissanite (or Silicon carbide) which she believes that you can hardly tell the difference when presented next to a real diamond! Well, I did a Wikipedia on Diamond Simulants and read up about its gemological properties and I think if I’m ever looking to shop for some bling rings, I’d probably consider Moissanite.
Let’s talk price here… hmmm I guess it depends on the manufacturer but so far I found the more affordable one is Gordon Max. I saw some classic rings that were under USD$200, well within my budget. And they have stores around Australia, Singapore and also one in KL. How convenient for my trip there next week! **All smiles** Will see if I end up buying any diamonds and will post it up on my blog then!

1 comment:

Lucy Liew said...

Since I got NOTHING for my 10th wedding anniversary, I'll just leer at this picture. Very niiiiiiiiiiice.