Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CAESAREAN BIRTHING EXPERIENCE

Recently I've gotten in touch with some of my old classmates through facebook and MSN. Ah, technology! It was great catching up with them after 17 years and finding out their progress in life. Apart from reminiscing about good ol' times, they were also starting to swap baby stories and sharing motherhood experience. Seems like a third of my old friends have kids of their own now and blissfully became stay-at-home mums!

Then came the sharing of labour experiences.. Some had lots of pain, some loved the experience, some wanted to kill their husbands for causing all that agony, and some just didn't feel the pain. One of the girls in the discussion group is about to have a baby and is choosing to have a caesarean. Then she started a discussion on C-section, in preperation for her own labour.

I did my own research, maybe one day I might have a kid and would probably choose C-section myself. Who knows.

There's a friend who had her son two years back under Caesarean and posted the video footage of the whole entire procedure and posted it on her blog! She has kindly invited us to link that footage so we can share it with those of you out there who are curious in knowing what this procedure entails. Very interesting actually. Enjoy this wonderous Caesarean birthing process! (Please click on the hyperlink)

No comments: