Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHOT THE..?

My trip to KL was fantastic. Short and sweet and shopped all weekend! Like any tourists with their cameras ready at hand, I was snapping some pictures of rather unusual business sign boards. Check these out:
This was taken at a coffee shop where their specialty is delicious toasted bread with kaya (caramel spread) & butter. I guess they thought this slogan fits into their product, only thing is that we can’t just TAKE their bread, we have to pay for it!!!


This is such a copyright infringement! This shop sells all hair products, including hairsprays and hair gels.. Go figure..



Talk about advertising!


Moving on to somewhere else outside of shopping malls, I came across this very old and tattered sign. Eww.. I’d say, bring your own trunks and you wouldn’t wanna wear their swimshits!!



Another sign on our bathroom wall, taken in Beijing. I know things could get slippery when you run hot water in an enclosed bathroom but didn’t realise it effects the land beneath us too!!??

1 comment:

Lucy Liew said...

Eh.. send to www.engrish.com leh... very funny... swimshits... he he he...